viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

...next!



“Before I came here, I was confused about this subject.
Having listened to your lecture, I am still confused -- but on a higher level.”

Enrico Fermi


-------------------------------------------------------------




Where am I?!

What am I?!

Am I?!



It's like we're an anthill, or a beehive-
that's the best way I can think to describe this....



I...............we have got all of the thoughts and feelings and experiences mixed together in............
that's as far as my old dimensional language will take me with that.


Group Mind.
Our mind is the Group,
our group is the Mind.



It's all very well dealing with theories or concepts about that,
but experiencing it is something different altogether...


It's bewildering!


That name, 'Derek Crankshaft', just seems so small and petty and insignificant now, somehow.

I am you and you are me and them and we are We and...................



I can't believe I ever managed to survive in the old dimension.

I know 'I' won't survive here....



At this precise moment,
I'm caught between feeling that the machine has been a blessing.......or a curse!


'I' feels that,
but We don't differentiate or judge between those two things.

 


'I' made my choice (if it was a choice at all).


Now, We can do whatever needs doing next.




Whatever that is..................?!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario