viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

What happened next?





 “People often think I'm a faker, but I'm usually honest, in a certain way--in such a way that often nobody believes me!”

 Richard P. Feyman


-------------------------------------------------






Oh my god!
Where the hell am I?!

It's worked-
fucking hell, it's worked!!!  ha ha ha


One minute I was standing in my Mum's house,
and the next- here I am...........................wherever the hell I am!





--------------------------------------------------





The story of the arrival of our illustrious Emperor of the Planet, and King of the World
is one that is repeated every day, in schools and workplaces all around our peaceful, spinning ball of rock.

Hail Derek!


The man who appeared in our midst; literally materialising before our very eyes-
at just that pivotal moment when global war seemed inevitable.


Those famous and now holy words;

'Where am I?'

uttered with such poignancy and simplicity, gave us all a new perspective-
showed us the obvious wisdom that could overcome our increasing folly as a species.


Hail Derek!
Emperor of the Happy Planet,
and King of the Lucky World!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario