viernes, 18 de noviembre de 2011

...happened...




“The task is...not so much to see what no one has yet seen; but to think what nobody has yet thought, about that which everybody sees.”

Erwin Schrödinger


------------------------------------------------------





Oh my god!
Where am I?!



What's that?
........It's god!!!

How strange.


Now god looks strange.
Now he's looking strangely at me.

Wait!
(Now god's waiting...)


Hold on!
(god's holding on)


Tell me what's happening, god!

'what's happening, god?' says god.



I need to see what's going on.
Wow- now I can see what's going on!


I know how it works.
It works how I know.


Watch my thoughts.
I can now see my thoughts in front of me.


Imagine the possibilities.
All the posibilities are real and visible all around me.



I think, therefore I am.
My thoughts create my dimension.
I guess that's how it always was before,
but now the process is just so much more direct and evident...


I can do anything!


....


He thinks about doing everything,
and it's as if he's already done it.


Just think what a dimension like that could mean....!

(now that you've thought about it, it's there and it's yours...........and it means just whatever you want!)






JUST........................................................





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario